Nexus - 250 Word Story

One night around 11 pm, I was walking down the deserted lane outside of my hostel, From the partly open window of a 1st-floor apartment above, I heard a gruff male voice saying, "it will cost you 5 lakhs for the white cash that too before the end of tomorrow."

One person picks a fight over money and I heard a harsh argument between two people. I stand in dark corner. One person left home in angrily facing. As he left the house I was unable to follow him. So I decided to follow the second person in morning.

Next day I figure out second person identity. His name was Ajay. Ajay involved in liquor smuggling as liquor is banned in the state. I followed from some distance. He directly went to local corporators Suyash office. He had discussed few thing with him. I went inside as citizen and heard their conversation from outside of the cabin. Ajay informed Suyash that he was blackmailed by someone for big liquor consignment smuggled from another state. Suyash handed over money to Ajay and asked him to pay to blackmailer by evening.

I informed Police about this deal and place of the deal. I accompany police to that place. Police raided that particular place and shocked over blackmailer. He is famous news reporter of leading newspaper. Police seized consignment from Ajay. But unable to gather any proof against Suyash. So corporator set free from court. But I am able to break the sizable part of liquor smuggling nexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Amarnath Yatra - Sacred Journey

Planning and Initial phase of Journey.... Since the year 2011, my family was discussing for a trip to Amarnath and Vaishnodevi Pilgrim...