Spy - 200 Word Story

It was around 11pm, I was on the overnight journey to my escape. All lights were put off except a small blue night lamp. From the deep breaths and the gentle snores of my co-passengers I could tell that they were fast asleep. The noise of the door woke me up, sliding open ever so slowly one person enter the railway compartment. My brain sent an alert signal. I just observed. His eyes searching for something valuable. Soon, he disappointed & left.

I thought, what the hell he was searching? I realised that same person following us since we boarded a train. In afternoon, we had a little chat over the crossword. He told me an answer. That answer “scrutinize” triggered me to search own compartment. I found one suspicious document in the co-passengers bag. I came outside and found that he was going to enter another compartment. I stopped him and asked to reveal identity. He was reluctant but after severe threat he did. Whether you were searching this document, I asked? He said yes and I directed him to arrest my co-passengers who might be an agent of Maoist. As per document, he planned to destroy security post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Amarnath Yatra - Sacred Journey

Planning and Initial phase of Journey.... Since the year 2011, my family was discussing for a trip to Amarnath and Vaishnodevi Pilgrim...