My Blind date with the world

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
Emotions are powerful, imagination is uncontrollable and exploring the world is inevitable.

One day I thought about my blind list with the world. I thought about exotic world locations, few explored, few emerging. Few times I like to travel solo. Sometimes I like to travel with friends and family. Sometimes your travel destination matches your characteristics. Few locations are mystic, unique, and moody like your characteristics. I sleep with all those thoughts in my mind. I found myself at famous Manas Sarovar in Tibet, alone. I can see Mount Kailash reflection in “Manasarovar” water. It is an enriching experience of my life. I can feel freshness, good vibration in the environment. I can test coolness of “Mansarovar” water merely by touching it. The environment is so mystic, in the purest form and at the same time illogical. I submerged my senses in nature and I become one of them. I do not know how much time I spend in that territory. I don't know whether I talk to nature or myself. I believe that I should have an uninterrupted mystic conversation with nature. There is ambiguity in nature. I question to myself, “Have I become a part of nature or still individual?” I sense the coolness, calmness around me and I am refreshed. I can observe inner peace co-related to the outer environment. So, I decided to perform orbital walk around Mount Kailash. It took me almost 3 days to finish the walk around mighty Mount Kailash. I discover my inner self while discovering the yatra route. And suddenly I wake up and found myself in my home. But I can sense that eternal happiness which I dream it.


Mount Kailash & Mansarover
Pic -Mount Kailash & Mansarover 

On the next day, again I dream of some exotic location of the world. The place is nothing but “Maasai Mara National Reserve Kenya”. My friends accompanied me on this trip. I can see Big Five (African Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Leopard, and Cape Buffalo) in wildlife safari. The “Big Five” is a terminology used to refer to the 5 African animals. Big game hunters think most difficult and dangerous animals to hunt on foot in Africa. My friends mesmerized by wildlife part of nature. Predators are planning an attack on prey and deer are in defense trying to save their own skin. Here I can see ‘survival of the fittest’ mantra. For me, traveling is not simply sightseeing. We observe and learn a lot from nature. Also, an experience of location exploration is a great deal for me. I saw all majestic animals with wild in nature in Masai Mara reserve. I can think their ferocious strength and survival instinct. Wildlife will not give you mercy but an opportunity to survive by eternal force. I want to invoke that force or energy in myself. I am a big photography enthusiast. I capture all big five animals in my DSLR. I captured that wonderful and mesmerizing moment in the heart. Suddenly, I wake up from sleep and find myself with eternal energy in my home. My friends are not with me, but I still remember our conversation from the trip. Even a dull trip turns into the wonderful memory with friends around. So, this trip is once in a lifetime and I spend time with friends. So, it's double the fun. life force which double up to fight daily chores.

Maasai Mara National Reserve Kenya
Pic - Maasai Mara National Reserve Kenya

History is my favorite subject in school. That's the reason I attracted to historical travel location or sight. I was sure that my third-day conquest will some historic place. It becomes true and I went to "Angkor Wat temple complex" in Cambodia in my dream with my whole family. As a history buff, I like to know every historical aspect of "Angkor Wat" temple. It's built on 162.6 hectares and one of the largest religious monuments in the world. Angkor Wat is the most renowned and iconic temple in the world. So, I had once in the lifetime trip to "Angkor Wat" temple. 3000 Apsaras carved on temple monument. I am struck by its imposing grandeur. Angkor is one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia. The area includes the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple. The Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations. Angkor is on UNESCO world heritage list. UNESCO set up a wide-ranging programme to safeguard symbolic site and its surroundings. I am mesmerized by the grandeur landscape of the site and tried to visit as much as possible. I am stunned by the beauty of the grand old temple. An alarm started ringing and I wake up from sleep. But still, I can feel my eyes are unable to forget the beauty of the monument.

Angkor Wat temple complex
Pic - Angkor Wat temple complex

My blind list of traveling turns to be a bucket list. That too I traveled in my dreams. Might be it turn true someday. Who knows!!! What is in store for me ahead in life. Traveling is inspirational, and you learn life lessons from that moment. Travelling is enjoyable and so unpredictable. That is the reason I say yes to the world.

This post was written for the #TheBlindList contest held by Lufthansa Airlines. The Blind List, an unforgettable enriching experience by Lufthansa.
Click here to participate in the contest!!!

Know more about the contest here!!!
#TheBlindList #SayYesToTheWorld
For more information visit here



So what is your #TheBlindList with the world?
Photo Courtesy - Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Amarnath Yatra - Sacred Journey

Planning and Initial phase of Journey.... Since the year 2011, my family was discussing for a trip to Amarnath and Vaishnodevi Pilgrim...